Your privacy is critically important to us.Therefore we are strongly committed to safeguarding our subscribers’ privacy. AtFMLogics.com, we have a few fundamental principles:
· We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
· The only information we obtain about our subscribers is information we need to process credit card charges for subscription fees. The information collected is never revealed, sold, or made public for any reason.
· We store your personal information for the entire period you are a member/subscriber, and for the twelve months after your membership or your.com subscription is cancelled. If you would like to submit a request to have your archived data deleted please send us an email via this FM Logics.com please delete my archived data request link. (or send directly to email@example.com)
· Personally identifiable information provided by subscribers (name, email or home address, etc.) is never disclosed to any individual or business.
· We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
FMLogics.com is a nationally recognized leader in functional medicine online education.
Below we explain how we collect, useand share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
· Communications with Us: The information you provide as a member/subscriber is necessary for continued communications, updates, speaker announcements, changes in recommendation of vendors, including labs and supplement companies, new programs/courses, and new services.
· Further communications with Us: You may also provide us information if you post a comment or submit a question on our site and/or Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
· Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
· Usage Information: FMLogics.com may gather demographic statistics: They collect information about your usage of their Services. For example, they collect information about the actions that site administrators and users perform on a site. In other words they can track, who did what, when and to what thing on a site. This would mean that if you visit FMLogics.com, they could track your username, subscriber,any visitor comments, follows, and visit times/dates. We also collect information about what happens when you visit FMLogics.com (e.g., page views, support document searches, button clicks) along with information about your device (e.g., mobile screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
· Location Information: FMLogics.com may gather demographic statistics: to determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also collect information about your precise location via our mobile app.
· Information from Cookies & Other Technologies: A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small blocks of code placed on websites and e-mails.
However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
However, remember that any information you disclose in the message board areas can be read by all other subscribers, so exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
· To provide our Services–for example, to send you email notifications, to set up and maintain your account, or to charge you for any of our paid Services;
· To further develop our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy
· To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with FMLogics.com, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
· To communicate with you about offers and promotions offered by FMLogics.comand others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on FMLogics.com and our products; and
· To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
· Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
· To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of FMLogics.com, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
· With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
· Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
· Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “likes” and comments on are all available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
While no online service is 100% secure, FMLogics.com works very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We use a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication from Thawte to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
Choice/Opt-In: Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose. This site also gives users options for removing their information from our database in order to stop receiving our communications.
Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions provided near the bottom of the messages that will walk you through the opt-out steps. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices. If you would like to Opt-out of receiving FMLogics.com related electronic communications please contact us via this email link FM Logics.com electronic communication opt-out request (or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Limit the Information that You Provide: You can choose not to provide optional information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
FMLogics.com is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others